You may cancel your online order for the Goods only if we have not already dispatched it. A refund will be made to account that you made your original purchase with.
If the Goods have been damaged in transit, please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order and we’ll sort it out for you.
In relation to the Goods, Bialetti proudly stands behind the quality of its products providing a two year manufacturing warranty. (This explicitly excludes replacement of parts subject to normal wear and tear.)
Should your Bialetti Goods appear to be faulty or not performing as you expected, please initially see the Troubleshooting-FAQs page for help.
Alternatively, please contact us directly for product support. If we can’t resolve your issue directly, we may request the Bialetti Goods be returned (at our cost) for further assessment and testing. Should as a result the Goods prove to be faulty, we’ll replace or refund the Goods for you.
We only replace or refund defective or damaged Goods. Please order carefully as we are unable to exchange or refund items if you change your mind or if you have ordered incorrectly.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for the Goods are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same account, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
The name that will appear on payment advise for all payments transacted through this website will be G Hudson.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
For questions about the Terms and Conditions please contact us.
My Bialetti leaks water or steam out the sides.
- Check the ring, and replace if worn.
Replacement rings can be purchased from spare parts or your Bialetti stockist.
- Ensure the top of the water chamber and the ring are clean and free from coffee grounds
- Ensure you are not using a grind of coffee that is too fine, and it is subsequently getting caught in the spout where the coffee normally comes out. If it is, get yourself a pipe cleaner, take out the ring and filter and give the upper spout a good clean from the underneath side
- Ensure the coffeemaker is firmly screwed together
Coffee does not come up to the top.
- Check filter plate is clean and clear of debris. Replace if worn.
- Replacement filters can be purchased from spare parts or your Bialetti stockist.
- Check funnel fits snuggly into bottom chamber (1) and is not bent out of shape or worn around the edges.
Replacement funnels can be purchased from spare parts or your Bialetti stockist.
- Ensure the coffee grinds are NOT packed into the funnel as this hinders the flow of the water.
- Your grind may be too coarse or too fine. Bialetti stovetop coffeemakers work best with a slightly courser grind like a plunger grind.
The inside of my coffee maker has gone a white colour.
- This usually happens when the coffeemaker is not dried properly, causing the aluminum to naturally oxidise. To clean the inside, use a dish brush and warm water with a little white vinegar added, and dry thoroughly before storing.
My handle has broken.
- Usually the result of using the handle as a lever to open or close the coffeemaker. Remember to wait for the coffeemaker to cool down and then open by grasping the top and bottom sections and twisting.
A replacement handle (Moka Express only) can be fitted. Please contact us or your Bialetti stockist to arrange